Monday 9 July 2012

Weird JP


Also last night he texted me.
"Hey hope you had a good weekend! You're not pregnant are you?"
What!? Why!? We last slept together months ago! I would have been grown up enough to have mentioned it if it was the case. I wanted to ignore him but then I thought that would just be silly or say.. 'I think you're checking with the wrong girl here!' but again that would lead to further conversation which I didn't want so with my still annoyance and disappointment in him, keeping it short and sweet I just said
"Yes. Nope."
"Good. Good." was his reply.
Fifteen minutes later he adds
"I'm very tired, had a festival but was good fun! What did you do?"
I knew they performed at The Lounge Festival and I'm sure they had fun and I'm glad to hear he did but I didn't want to know more really as I feel he just wants the attention from me. I'm sorry but he can seek that with others. He only chats to me when it suits him and ignores me when I get in contact- YES ANNOYING!! What is that?
So I replied back half an hour later
"Oh good to hear it went well! Friends, meetings, work etc no rest so now I'm tired too. Goodnight."

Last I heard from him was Wednesday to just say thank you for the buttons which he knew I was making my way to his that evening to drop them off but he did not even invite me in after all that way! That story is >here.<
Actually no it was Friday morning his previous contact when he said
"Button found sweet."
I didn't reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment