Monday 9 July 2012

General stuff & Four Leaf Clover

Yesterday being a Sunday I spent the afternoon with a friend for tea by the canal and briefed her on my JP situation and how annoyed I was. Not only that, I was also returning her laptop she kindly let me borrow as mine malfunctioned.
C******** tells me that he was totally rude but also thinks he might be scared. Scared of what?!
"I'm not trying to be on his side but I just don't understand it! If he acts all nice, says all these things, sends all these poems and still having you around showing interest then why does he act that way??"
"He's just weird!!" I explained.
"Hmm, he is isn't he!?" Christina agreed.
She knows this because she's experienced his weird 'social disability' (as I call it).
He added her on Facebook and yes they've met once when I took her to one of his gigs but after a few messages his last messaged was
"oh cool, I was just thinking about some old photos I took in Thailand while watching this" 
of which he attached a video link of Eckhart Tolle- The Dao De Ching talking about life and awakening etc which personally I find the subject of this talk quite interesting but not Eckhart he creeps me out.



"My thoughts are my saviour"

Tea and dessert at Towpath Cafe

Afterwards I went to have a meeting with A**** who funnily enough is my friend's other half, well ex other half, the couple who I've mentioned had just recently split up after 7 and half years!! It wasn't awkward at all for me to meet him seeing that S** is one of my best friends. They are at this heartache stage of their break-up so I understood and I'm not biased to either side. We spoke about it of course giving my advice and keeping it mutual because we were all in long term relationships I could somewhat advice from my experience.

We met to discuss a project where I'm helping him with design so more tea and dessert had. Caught up on what he's been up to jetsetting around Europe etc. He's lucky he has all that to distract him whilst S** is on her lonesome away from home and friends. Oh come to think of it she's actually travelling a bit so that should keep her distracted and need to skype date with her soon to see if she is okay and keep her updated on my 'love' situation!



Well as we finished our meet at Beyond Retro Cafe we made our way and stoped at this one shop called Pelican and Parrots, hahaaa funny thing. As I was browsing I saw this shoe paper weight on top of a small pocket like book. I was interested in what it was so as I moved the paper weight from it I was greeted with an engraved cross on the leather cover so it was a black sacred pocket book...

It reminded me of JP of course and then when I opened where the bookmark was...

there was a lucky four leaf clover!

This is funny because when I dreamt about him last (read here) it involved a four leaf clover. And how the next day of that dream as I was waiting for my friends by Camden Town Station a woman standing next to me had a four leaf clover on her phone screensaver! So I interupted her, explained my weird approach and reason for doing so and why I wanted to take a photo of it...

Lovely Spanish lady she was. We chated for a while as our set of friends were all late. Says she grew them at home.
"Where's that?" I asked.
"In Madrid. This is my home." as she pointed at the picture.
"You grew them?!?" from this reaction I was more saddened that she was defeating its 'one of a kind' speacialness.
"Yeah you can buy them at this shop near Madrid and they grow like this. I've never seen them sold anywhere else before. Only at that shop."
So I enquired about it if they have a website I could buy from.
"I don't know, maybe... check. If you want I can send you some!"
"Aw that'd be so cool!! Yes pls!"
Anyway we swapped details I gave her my card but unfortunately that was the eve I lost my phone! So I'm hoping she will get back to me at some point.
She was here for 3 months she does performance and acting and works as a club promoter. I mentioned too what I did and chatted what we were up to that evening. They were going to watch the football match.
"I am so happy yesterday when Spain won four to zero!" she gestured with her fingers.
"I am a big football fan!"
Clearly she was.
I mentioned if she and her friend had time later they could join us at the gig I was attending. Her friend who lived in Camden arrived and was introduced, said our goodbyes. Shortly after my friends arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment