Saturday 21 July 2012

Anonymity? What for?

Okay so now I am seriously a lil annoyed with people that treats people crap so naming and shaming will do some good and y'know they deserve to learn some lesson here. I may regret revealing this later at some point but I am just quite annoyed so I am ranting to vent my frustration...

This man I have been talking about is Peter Moore aka Jimmy Rey aka JP.

I don't know what is wrong with this guy but my pet hates are people who plays ignorance and who are deceitful. With JP who I think pretends to be all religious and go to church to get girls. 'Black girls' at that as he told me once he has a thing for them and that he randomly adds them on Facebook and messages them! At first I thought is this guy for real?? But then yes, it would seem so because I have had two revelations of this. He does this perhaps with charming words and poems in hope that he will get them in the bag at some point. Unfortunately I became one of his victims but.... hmm complicated I think I had him too!? As I haven't exactly been the angel but I have in no way been deceitful, I may have held back certain things from him which I don't know why I have but I think it was just my instict to say 'be careful at being too open with this guy' so I have been very guarded!

He talks about being a vegan, straight edge, loving of all animals, loving of god and makes you feel special by doing and saying things like
"Keep this as a secret as I haven't told anyone else"
"I'll cook for you specially, I only made it for you"
"I wrote this song that I want you to listen, you'll be the first one to hear it"
and when it comes to actually treating his fellow human kind he does nothing but be deceitful and then plays ignorance towards you.
I wonder how many others he has played with... please if you ever come across this blog and know of this man and have experienced similar things please comment I would love to hear your stories!! Or even if he is actually nice and I'm just wrong!! And not just ladies I'd like to hear from but also friends of his perhaps.
In terms of his 'womanising' ways I think he has treated a few (or much more) like this as there are a few suspicious comments on Facebook that completely contradicts his words and actions.
Don't go fooling me JP. I'm not some 18 year old that can easily be played and forgoten about! I do see him and that is the most unfortunate thing is that he does not see me and perhaps what I can give.
Friends say "he doesn't deserve you" so I shouldn't tell him how I feel. Ah yeah... oh well.

Anyway back to my annoyance, the situation is that he calls and messages you with lots of nice things and shows a lot of interests but only privately and never publicly. He acts all cold as if you are just an acquaintance in front of people even after some really private and intimate messages and flirting and having been intimate with him etc but when it is just the two of you, he is all into you! Now ladies and gents, is that or not a sure sign from someone who is a player?!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete