Sunday 17 June 2012

Revelations: Prt 1

Okay so today. Apart from my usual busy self. I was possibly meeting up with JP but it didn't happen- yet again. He was suppose to let me know by the afternoon if he can or can't but didn't even contact me. Which kinda left me waiting, well I was busy anyway but I just don't like it when people don't keep their word or at least let me know if they change their word but nothing.
Why am I making the least bit of effort with this guy?? I don't think he has any care at all about me and I seem to be kinda the one chasing him. I must be a fool!

Hmmm. Anyway yes I am annoyed with myself for even giving him time and effort even doing this blog and thinking about him is just too much effort I'm putting in...
I'm gonna have a little rant now about his annoyingness. Okay well most of the time he never gets back to my messages. It's as if he ignores me specially when it comes to FB!! The thing is I think he is very much a charmer, he likes to flirt and get girls attention and he doesn't seem to entertain them publicly. Perhaps that's his problem, an attention seeker or just needy. He only entertains me via personal text or private messages but never in public i.e. Facebook or even face to face in public especially with a group of people we know. Now if he does that with me I guess he does the same with all the other girls that he might be entertaining right? Or am I just being over dramatic but I don't think I am. My gut feelings are pretty good and I feel this in particular!
In fact I shall give you an example of why I think this is true. I had a random meet with two ladies that he has 'tried' with. (by the way my life is full of funny coincidences like these which I find really fascinating and love!) 

Revelation 1
First one was a girl he went on a date with whilst heavily flirting with me by saying nice things and sending lovely poems, y'know making feel special etc.
I went to a gig in Camden and I invited a few friends, one was a photographer friend of mine L*** and asked if he could bring a friend along and I was like
"Sure of course you can."
On the eve of the gig, me and a couple of other friends met them there and to my surprise L***'s friend was his ex V********. I have previously met her during a photoshoot and it was nice to see her after so long. So we said our usual...
"How are you? How are things?" etc etc.
As the evening progressed our conversation somehow led to the mention of The J***** band. I think I may have been the one who bought it up saying
"I was suppose to go to another gig this evening of my friends but I've already seen  them plenty of times so..."
"Who's that?" She asked.
"The J*****" I replied.
"The J*****?! Is the singer's name P***?"
"Yeah! Do you know them?!" 
V******** laughs and adds
"Yeah! I went out with him!"
At this point I was of course very intrigued!
"Hahaa" I replied cooly "Really?! Haha."
"So how did it go?" I enquired.
"Oh we saw each other a couple of times and just spent the day together wandering around and we went to this cafe and hanged out there!"
By this time I'm wondering when this was so...
"When was this?" I asked.
"A couple of weeks ago." 
Oh my goodness a couple of weeks ago!!! He was flirting with me exchanging some filthy messages the freaking cheek!
"It was nothing. I didn't feel anything there." V******** added.
"Ah okay. Haha so funny. What a small world!" I concluded.  
"Well I'll say hello!"
And so we carried on with the gig (which was really good by the way) or onto some other topic.
I really didn't want to pry, as much as I really wanted to!! I should've asked a couple more questions about it but at this point I was a little annoyed by JP. 
Home time came so me and L*** took the same direction so we had a little chat about this funny coincidence! He said
"Actually I knew you two had someone in common but obviously I didn't want to mention anything..."   
"Y'know that is really weird!" I said.
I think at this point because I have mentioned quite a bit about JP before to L*** and how I liked him and that he sends me these nice things. L*** perhaps felt my little worry that I have found this out so he added
"Yeah but V******** says she didn't feel anything towards him like there's no chemistry."
"Yeah, that's really interesting!" Was all that I could muster! Keeping it nonchalant.
I seem to remember the weeks before this evening when L*** and I had a meeting about a project, we got talking about love life, this was when I spoke about JP and he spoke about his potential dates. We also talked about our exes, his V******** and my G****. Chatted about having both gone through long term relationships. That was when he also mentioned about V******** "going on some date next week" which now I think that would have been the date with P***! What funny things.

Also L*** tells me that he was actually invited to The J***** gig that evening because L***'s last date was with the lady who owned or organizes the venue they were performing in!
"Haha. Really?! No way!" I replied with amazement.
"Yeah that would have been really interesting!" 
"Hahaa yeah! We should've gone and made some weird awkward shit happen!" 
Imagine all of us in one room all intertwined with one another linked by our wandering hearts.
We had a chuckle about the funny small world we live in.

After a couple of weeks or so later I brought this up with JP during one of our skype chats.
"We have a mutual friend!" I hinted.
"Who's that?"
"Her name's V**."
"Val who?...
      Is her name V******* from Syria?"
"Yes. V********."
and at that moment he disappears. Poof! Like magically disappears! I waited for sometime, I was online for a few more hours as I thought he may have gotten disconnected but nope... he just went. I guess he couldn't face that fact or man enough to deal with it and chat about it!! And he never mentioned this anymore afterwards, not about V******** nor apologising about being cut off! 
This sort of thing frustrates me from people and I've noticed that trait about him, when there is anything awkward, instead of him dealing with it he just ignores it or you. It's not a very nice way to interact, it's disrespectful. I don't think he realises this, which is a great shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment