Saturday 30 June 2012

Okay I just spoke to JP briefly on skype this evening. I asked whether he received my text the other day that he has ignored which he says he hadn't received and added
"... I don't think so." so I guess he hasn't but it most definitely was sent!?

Anyway. Good day had. Been to a very small festival called Leefest and somehow got press tickets which was useful to have to get some nice pics and hang out in the backstage area. 
A***** who is a new friend invited me along who was put under a press pass representing Instagram. I wasn't expecting one for me but when we were getting his, the guy who gave them thought I also needed one but obviously I wasn't on the list but he ended up giving me one anyway so that was very nice of him! :-)


Mystery Jets were the only ones I knew who played so here are a few of my fave pics I took...





And when they sang Two Doors Down with its opening line "I think I'm in love.." I thought of JP of course (rolls eyes) haha.

Todays weather I was incredibly grateful for because we were forecasted rain and no single droplet appeared and the sun came out and I may have gained a shade darker. A***** laughed that I had these jelly flats on whilst he had his wellies, haha I had a feeling it was going to be alright anyway.
We also managed to wander off for a couple of hours in the morning and spent some time away into the fields and amongst some horses. Aw I miss little adventures like that with a special someone and when in the company of someone very special it makes the experience even more so.

I was also planning to attend a friends birthday this evening which was very near to JP's home and I was seriously considering of just showing up there to see if he was in and somehow pour out my heart and tell him what I think and how I felt! Seriously I was building myself for it! But we got home rather late and I was super exhausted and I think I may be coming down with something so I ended up not going which is a good thing I now feel because something like that would have been emotionally overwhelming so it definitely was not the right time. 
During my way home one of my best friends wanted to Skype me to have a chat who has recently broken up with her love of 7 and a half years! Another sad love story.
I then got home, logged in and I get an email from her saying that her colleague has just visited so she wasn't free but I noticed JP was online so we chatted briefly. Weirdly enough he said... 
"Would have been nice to see you this evening. I could have done with some company."
I asked why that was? 
"Are you home alone?"
"No but housemates doing their own thing. I spend a lot of time on my own really. Sometimes I like company. I don't see many females either haha."
"Haha." I replied and I also mentioned my original plan of going to my friends party and maybe "...just showing up at yours"
"Oh I wish you had have."
I told him only two reasons to why I couldn't in the end, one being home late and me feeling exhaustedly ill as "I haven't been looking after myself much". In which he showed care 
"Make sure you look after yourself then. Early night!"
Anyway we chatted a little bit more and said our goodnights.
And I also added.
"I'll try and dream about you! ;-)"
"Haha ok"
"Oh by the way. I found you two buttons today at the festival!! Haven't found one in nearly a week which is a long period without finding one. Night x
Enjoy your juice."
I concluded as he mentioned he was going to squeeze himself a fresh orange juice before going to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment