Sunday 24 June 2012

Supernatural Compatibilty

Me and JP are not very compatible in terms of the usual things that you would look for in a partner. Whether you have the same interest etc. But we have this strong force that I can't explain!! I know this sounds silly to people but I just feel that we do and I think from day one I felt it. 
It's almost supernatural?! Ha, funny I know.
If he has been telling me the truth all the time with the things that happens to him then they are strangely connected to my world.... *sigh like I said it's hard to explain.
I feel lots of weird things happen and I've never felt these things with anyone else...
For example the latest was when he last called me (I've known him for 11 months and has only ever called me 4 times and it was all in the last 6 weeks). He basically wanted to tell me that he got off the car to pick up a glove he found on the road for me and that he "so got the short end of this!" looking like a fool infront of all these people. And when he called me I was actually asleep having a nap (I kinda fell asleep whilst I was working as my laptop was still on my lap!) so he woke me up.
"Oh sorry were you asleep?" 
Sounding as just having woken up I replied 
"Yeah but it's fine!"
"Shall I call you later?"
Making myself sound awake and more upbeat I replied.
"No. Nope, carry on..." 

Then he starts telling me what he just got up to
"You'd never believe this but...." blah blah. 
And as he started telling me his story, the dream I was just having comes flooding back in and it came to light that I was just dreaming about him!! At this point I was listening amazed and happy at what he was telling me and generally happy he called to tell me this which is so sweet but at the same time it was even more weird that the last thing I remember was him in my dream and for a moment I asked myself 'okay am I still dreaming or actually awake?!' My mind was a little bleary as I just woke up feeling a little in limbo between conscious and unconsciousness. Dream and reality and experiencing the sensations of this weirdly joyous and ecstaticness at what I was hearing and what was happening.
As this dawned on me, I had to interrupt him
"Om my gosh, sorry but... I just remembered I was dreaming about you!"
"Were you?!"
"Yeah how strange. Oh this is just weird!"
I kinda briefly mentioned what happened in my dream. Something about a school, a four leaf clover and a class I stumble across with him lying on the floor half naked with others whilst a woman was drawing/writing on his belly! Later on I just had to write it all down as it was all still vivid in my mind. He then tells me a story about a really weird dream he had recently, him being in China and coming across these weird characters which he tells me he drew and posted it on Facebook and that I should check it out which I did and I had actually come across before but I checked it out more and now I know the reasons behind it and these are the characters he mentioned and drew...

What does his dream mean?

So all in all this weird coincidence was more than just that I recon that's why I am fascinated by what I have with him and the reason I still would like to keep him around.

No comments:

Post a Comment