Sunday 24 June 2012

I feel like...

I should say SORRY! 
Sorry for making things awkward and not being straight with you with my feelings. Sorry for not telling you how I feel and think. My actions are sending mixed signals because it is not the full picture!
But I know all this is because of fear, fear of rejection, of hurt and also my lack of faith in trust!!! 
What is wrong with me. 


I had this deep conversation with some ladies at our night picnic last Friday about what is wrong in society, it is that we lack trust for each other and this is the barrier we face into giving love and care. 
We each shared stories of the difficulties we have experienced where just a simple trust and care would have gone a long way and made things a lot simpler thus making the individuals concerned more happy! 
Why do we complicate things where there is no reason to. I think we only do so from lack of trust for one another... am I rambling on here?! But you know what I mean!
Because our hearts and feelings are what makes us vulnerable we don't easily show or give that away.
It is a shame because those are the fundamentals of having a happier life.


I am sure that we are all heading that way though. There is a shift in peoples perception of humanity and the world as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment